Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow in St. Louis

My grandma's funeral was yesterday. It was good to worship God, honor her life and reconnect with so many aunts, uncles, cousins and second cousins. I delivered my first funeral sermon from John 13-14 and I Corinthians 15:50-56. We enjoyed dinner at my folks house last night, and then we stayed at Meg's folks place. Today, we attempted to visit some of our favorite museums in St. Louis, but IT SNOWED! We were only able to make brief stops at the St. Louis Art Museum and Washington University (our undergraduate alma mater). The girls are at the airport now, waiting for their flight back to St. Louis. I'm back to studying now, trying to catch up for my class tomorrow. I'm excited about my studies here this week, but part of me would rather be sledding, like this kid.

No comments: