Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not Bad Today at Winter Park

Jason Depew twisted my arm today and made me go skiing with him at Winter Park. Amazingly, the winds we had along the Front Range today were not blowing at Winter Park Ski Area. It was warm and not much terrain was open, but we used our free tickets from the Warren Miller movie and there we no lines and we got in quite a few runs. The best part of the day, aside from hanging out with Jason, was when the Ski Patrol decided to open the "Bash" run just below the Sunspot Restaurant. Unskied this year until today, we had thick powder over our boots, sometimes to our knees. After 2 runs clipping the tops of mini-trees and watching my fat skis float through the thickening snow, my summer legs were beat. Thanks, Jason, for making my job as a church planter/pastor quite a bit more enjoyable this week!

No comments: