Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday in Red River

I've pirated wireless internet this morning, so today there are no more $2/hour charges to post my ruminations.

It is sunny and cold on this Friday in Red River, New Mexico. For all the latest news from my favorite New Mexico cowboy ski town, check out the Red River Miner.

When the temps top 20 degrees, I'll probably head up the mountain to the Enchanted Forest Cross Country Ski Area for a little workout.

Let's see...what else should I do today? Here's a plan: Eat, ski, read, nap, eat, play games with the kids, eat, study Isaiah, pray, sleep.

I'm living the dream here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day Scott!

Becky said...

I don't consider it "pirating" when people practically invite you to use their wireless by not encrypting it. ;) It's like a little neighbourly gift!

Have a fantastic day! We're going to have to spend some time in New Mexico someday - so far our only experience in NM was at the Four Corners, and that's just surreal and weird. And I'm sure it's the equivalent of saying you experienced Canada eating back bacon in Detroit while looking across the river to Windsor...