Monday, January 29, 2007

Why Megan Likes Sewing So Much

1) Shiny sequins that break your needles
2) The challenge of adjusting the tension on the sewing machine that her mom bought her when she graduated from college
3) Bobbins...just the word, not the real things.

At the moment, Megan isn't enjoying her sewing so much. But Anna loves the fact that her mom is sewing the costume for her upcoming talent show. Thanks to my Proverbs 31 woman, Anna will be singing and dancing "Bop to the Top" in a shiny sequined skirted leotard thingy. Look for an update on the talent show later this week.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm jealous. I have the sewing machine my MOM bought when she finished college. It's almost vintage, but I can't complain because it works.

I miss sewing. Maybe I'll make something this weekend.

I think I might have to borrow your wife to do some girlie things with me sometime soon.