Thursday, October 30, 2008

www.kissthisguy.com

What exactly is Jimmie Hendrix saying at that one spot in "Purple Haze"?
Click here to find out.

I'm groggy this morning after doing laundry until midnight and getting up with Drew for a 4:30am feeding. To wake myself up, I've been chuckling over some of my favorite misheard song lyrics, such as:

1) Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising

There's a bathroom on the right

Click here to see the real lyric

2) R.E.M., Losing My Religion

Let's pee in the corner, let's pee in the spotlight

Click here to see the real lyric

3) Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody

Scallaboosh, Scallaboosh, will you do the banned tango...

Click here to see the real lyric

4) Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit

Here we are now in containers

Click Here to see the real lyric

5) Billy Joel, You May Be Right

You made the rice, I made the gravy, but it just may be some tuna fish your looking for

Click Here to see the real lyric

Be forewarned...this site is rated PG-13 in some places, rated R in others. But there is a kids site too.

No comments: