Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Good Sunday at Christchurch















Worshiping God at Christchurch on Sundays continues to be so good for me. Men like Robbie (musician), Randy (Bible teacher), and Dan (prayer leader) ministered well to me today as we gathered with God's people to worship Him.

But the highlight for me today was hearing from IMB missionaries Lee and Donelle Kauffman. They spoke to us about their work with the Jola-Fonyi people of Senegal, West Africa (pictured above).

Today, I am particularly thankful that Jesus has saved me from my sin, that I am allowed to pastor a brand-new church, and that my small but Spirit-filled church is growing in its commitment to the greatest cause of all - The Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pray for the Jola-Fonyi people by signing up for a monthly email here.

No comments: