Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Copper, I'm Still Not Buying

Copper Mountain has priced themselves out of the front range family ski market. Two years ago we got a Copper Four Pass for $69. Last year we bought them again for $84. This year Intrawest raised four pass prices to $139. Today they dropped them to $119. Yes, that's great Summit County skiing for less than $30 per day, but it's still too pricey, especially since we have to spend a half hour or more riding shuttles from the Copper parking lots and then walking to the lifts with our kids in tow.

I'm still not buying Copper Four Passes. The Colorado Pass is still a much better deal for people who plan to ski 12 or more days per season.

http://www.passwagon.com/four_pass.htm

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think I can get a Copper 4-pass for $109. And I'm considering it. Winter's 4-pass is $119, but I will likely only go 4 times at the most...

I'm still up in the air on which I should pick.